Borefts Beer Festival #9 will take place 22 & 23 September 2017! Both days from 12.00-22.00 h (taps close @ 21.45h)
TICKETSHOP HAS NOT BEEN OPENED YET
Pre-sale only! Access only with a ticket.
Per day 3500 tickets are available. (Why? Read below!)
So if you want to attend both days you have to buy one ticket for each day.
At Borefts: scan your ticket and collect your:
- 2017 special edition Borefts tasting glass (no other glasses allowed)
- your day-bracelet, mandatory for purchasing tokens
- the detailed festival program
- the amount of tokens you pre-ordered (1 token = 1 beer)
Important: of course there is a UNDER 18 YEARS OLD = NO ALCOHOL policy at our festival! So you have to be able to identify yourself at the register.
‘But, what if I don’t drink beer?’
We still ask you to buy a ticket. With the ticket you contribute the funds we need to organize Borefts. Maybe you won’t use your glass and have no need for the program but you can still use your coins to get a lemonade, coffee, some food or a fine glass of wine. Oh yeah! We are trying to remain an ‘open’ festival without heavy duty acces gates, long rows and security. So we call upon your respect for what it takes to organize Borefts. Cheers!
‘So I really have to buy two tickets for two days?’
Yep, and that also means that you will recieve a second tastingglass and program with your second ticket.
Might seem silly, but for now: that’s what it is.
2016 Brewery line up
How to travel to Bodegraven
We strongly advise everyone to travel by train. Bodegraven is easy to travel to and our brewery is only a ten minute walk from the train station. And that way everybody can enjoy a good craft beer! (And besides that: there is a very, very limited amount of parking space)
New festival area plan & pre-sale only
Since 2016 we have a limited amount of space for you beerloving people. That’s why we made a new festival area plan last year, still at the brewery. Borefts 2017 will host the same amount of visitors as last year. But no more. We think that amount of people will be this years limit as well to keep things comfortable for everyone. That’s there is pre-sale only, to control the amount of visitors.
About (not) bringing beers to the festival
We want to be good sports, being geeks ourselves as well, so we don’t want to make up strict rules or such. But we do ask your respect for the organization of Borefts Beer Festival. We understand if you would like to swap bottles, with beerfriends you have no change to meet otherwise. We don’t mind if you taste a occasional bottle as an exception. But we also think it is quite rude to bring large quantities of beer at a beer festival. Thanks for understanding.
Also useful to know
- Taps close 15 minutes before general closing time. So that’s 21.45 pm
- It is possible to pay cash and by card at the cash register if you want to buy more tokens.
- It is possible to pay cash and by card at the merchandise stand. (also selling point of tokens)
- The bottle shop at Brouwcafé de Molen (our brewpub) will be opened during the festival. (also selling point of tokens)
- Look forward to a great food line-up at the festival.
- Please use #Borefts when posting on-line.
& Enjoy yourself limitless! (as if you need that advise :p)